Coach to Lead™
Great companies look at leadership pipeline development as the most crucial element of their talent management process. Many now adopt the 70 : 20 : 10 model for this purpose. Coacharya, a coaching institution with distinction, builds on this model with a unique proposition.
The Coach to Lead™ Program comprises 6 days of group coaching eligible for Associate Coach Certification (ACC) and 6 coaching sessions. This program was created based on insights from discussions with multinational companies on their talent management needs. A hybrid of group and individual coaching, this blended approach is focused on enhancing leadership skills.
Process for Leadership Development
Our process blends 3 coaching activities:
- Group sessions where executives are taught to lead by coaching developing them into powerful, internal mentor coaches
- Coaching executives individually and in small groups to embed coached leadership inputs in their behavior.
- Group coaching leads to more effective group and organizational alignment for the individual, while the individual coaching addresses specific behavioral and life issues.
This effectively transcends all 3 stages of the 70 : 20 : 10 model:
- Coacharya’s proprietary process of coaching combines evidence-based psychological models with a right-brained, holistic and emotionally intelligent client-centered approach.
- The process integrates the client’s experiential learning with their value-based self-discovery, resulting in ethical leadership orientation.
- A one-day focus on self-confidence and awareness expands intra-and-interpersonal interaction capabilities founded on emotional intelligence. As an outcome, mindless behavior is developed — a key determinant in superior decision-making and action.
 Source: Organizational Development. www.med.upenn.edu/hbhe4/part4-ch15-organizational-development-theory.shtml
 Source: International Coaching Federation. www.coachfederation.org