Coacharya Coaching Colloquium
As a service to the coaching community Coacharya is starting the Coacharya Coaching Colloquium initiative from May 15, 2017 from 6:30 - 7:30 PM Indian Standard Time in line with International Coaching Week. This initiative will continue throughout the year on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
The 1-hour webinar format will include a presentation by an industry expert followed by a coach panel discussion and Q & A. The format may evolve to other possibilities including interviews and podcasts. Dr. Pramod Solanki and C.V Subash, both PCC coaches trained with Coacharya will be curating the webinars. A panel of 3 - 4 experts will be selected for each webinar. In addition to coaches associated with Coacharya we shall invite PCC and MCC coaches, L & D executives and thought leaders associated with the coaching profession.
The Colloquium webinars will gain ICF CCEUs for Continuous Professional Development. We shall be grateful for promotion of this event to professional coaches outside Coacharya for their benefit.
*Confirmed as of date listed to occur on the 3rd Wednesdays of each month and subject to change
- June 21: Janet Harvey - Sovereignty in Coaching
- July 19: Leon VanderPol - Lightness
- August 16: Marcia Reynolds, MCC
- September 20: Sridhar Laxman, PCC - Coaching & Social Media
- October 18: David Clutterbuck - Beyond Goals
- November 15: Wai K. Leong, MCC
- December 20: Ankush Puri - Selection of Executive Coaches
- January 17: Rahul Baswani - Assessments in Coaching
- February 21: Manisha Dahad, Global Action on Poverty - Coaching Social Entrepreneurs
- March 21: Dr. Paras, MCC - Awareness
- April 18: Arvind Agarwal - Executive Coaching