Coacharya (http://coacharya.com) inaugurates its Coaching Colloquium on May 15, 2017 1:00 PM GMT / 6:30 PM India in line with International Coaching Week. https://zoom.us/j/256759723 (+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)).
All sessions are awarded CCEU credits through the Coacharya accredited ACTP program. The colloquium will continue to serve coaches on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
We have master coaches presenting topics below. Presentations will be followed by PCC/MCC coach panel discussions and a Q & A session with the audience, curated by Dr. Pramod Solanki, PCC and C.V. Subash, PCC .
- May 15 - Monday: on Presence by Cindy Muthukarapan, MCC, Cape Town, South Africa; President ICF South Africa Chapter & Training Director, Coacharya.
- May 16 - Tuesday: on Ethics in Work and Life by Rajat Garg, MCC, Mumbai. India; Member ICF Independent Review Board & Member Nominating Committee ICF Global Board.
- May 17 - Wednesday: on My MCC Journey by Prasad Deshpande, MCC, Pune, India; CEO, Empowered Learning Systems, Partner, Thinking Dimensions Global (TDG), Prefered Partner, Herrman International Asia.
- May 18 - Thursday: on Supervision by Damian Goldvarg, Ph D, MCC, Los Angeles, USA; Executive Coach, Coach Supervisor, Global Leadership Development Expert, Keynote Speaker.
- May 19 - Friday: on Solution Focused Action by Kirsten Dierolf, MCC, Frankfurt, Germany; Director, SolutionsAcademy.
- May 20 - Saturday: on Active Listening by Prabha Chandrasekaran, MCC, Chicago, USA; Leadership & Executive Coach.
- May 21 - Sunday: on Future of Coaching by Leda Turai Petrauskiene, MCC, Lithuania; Director and Immediate Past Chair of the Global Board, ICF.
We shall announce future monthly Colloquium sessions soon. Speaker roster to include: Marshall Goldsmith, Janet Harvey, Leon Van der Pol. Ben Crofts, David Clutterbuck, amongst other industry thought leaders.