Frequently Asked Questions
What types of training programs do you offer?
Coacharya offers coach training programs to qualify for the ACC and PCC credentials from the International Coaching Federation (ICF), as well as the Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential from the Center for Credentialing Education (CCE).
What is unique about Coacharya?
Coacharya is an ICF-ACTP accredited trainer, the highest level of status offered to coach training firms with 447-hours of content in diverse coaching competencies. Our practice is amongst the largest in the industry with programs delivered by PCC-certified trainers with executive corporate experience. The ACTP evaluation occurs through an independent MCC-certified coach. Coacharya’s programs offer credentials from multiple international accreditation bodies.
In what format(s) do you offer the training programs?
These programs are offered as face-to-face sessions on select dates/locations in the U.S. and Asia, and as internet-based virtual programs globally. A blend of in-person and virtual training is also offered when it suits the logistical needs of participants.
With ICF credentials, what training paths do you offer?
We train to ICF-PCC credentials through the ACTP route, which allows us to offer ACSTH and CCE hours.
What does a training schedule look like?
- ICF-ACC: 60-hours over 3 months; includes observed and mentored coaching by a PCC-credentialed coach
- ICF-PCC: 125-hours over 6 months, includes observed and mentored coaching by a PCC-credentialed coach, further mentored and evaluated by an MCC-certified coach
- ICF-MCC: 200-hours over 24-months, includes observed and mentored coaching by a MCC-certified coach
What are the ICF CREDENTIALING requirements?
- ICF-ACC: 60-hours of classroom training with an ICF-approved trainer, which includes 10-hours of mentoring by an ACC-certified coach and 100-hours coaching experience
- ICF-PCC: 125 -hours of classroom training with an ICF-approved trainer, which includes 10-hours of mentoring by an PCC-certified coach and 750-hours coaching experience. (Note: From October 2016 this criteria will change to 500-hours)
- ICF MCC: 200-hours of classroom training with an ICF-approved trainer, which includes 10-hours of mentoring by an MCC-certified coach and 2500-hours coaching experience
What is the ICF evaluation process to attain these credentials post application?
- ICF-ACC: An online assessment in the form of a 3-hour multiple choice exam
- ACTP route: an online assessment in the form of a 3-hour multiple choice exam
- ACSTH route: An ICF external assessment of recorded coaching conversations
- ICF-MCC: PCC-credentialing plus an additional 75-hours of classroom training, which includes 10-hours of mentoring by an MCC-certified coach, followed by and external assessment of two recordings.
- CCE-BCC: An online assessment in the form of a 3-hour multiple choice exam
What do your programs cost?
Fees vary for different programs, please contact us for details.