Coacharya is a movement whose time has come.
The unconscious mind no longer has the Freudian negative connotation. The Collective Unconscious  of Jung resonates with the concept of Cosmic Consciousness from the East. In the coaching process, master coaches refer to this energy beyond mind body consciousness in several ways: awareness, insights, presence, transformation, and release from limiting beliefs. Coaching happens when the coach and client commune in consciousness, beyond communication. Coaching works when it transcends into a dance of energy, beyond dialogue, when it turns mindless.
Coacharya’s 3A Model builds on this concept. It helps the client move from the unknowing unconscious to the all-knowing unconscious, from incompetent disability to competent mastery in a harmonious flow.
The word ‘Coacharya’ combines the best characteristics of a Coach, one who inspires a client to maximize potential holistically, with that of the Acharya, a Sanskrit word for a guide who walks with the client without judgment.
Coacharya's vision transcends cultures. We envision the enhancement of executive leadership potential through a transformational coaching process.
Coacharya’s vision blends the inspiring skill of the master coach with the artistry of the non-judgmental guide, the acharya, who walks alongside.
Coacharya’s mission of talent development focuses on leading through the Self, Others and The Organization.
- Self: adaptability, awareness, drive, ethics, integrity, learning, management, purpose, and stature
- Others: communication, developing, managing differences, relationships, and team building
- Organization: bias for action, business skills, change, culture, decision-making, innovation, people, risk, strategy, tasks, and vision
We implement this mission through multi-tiered programs for executives in transition, identified as high potential, or needing behavioral correction.
Etymology of our brand — Coach + Acharya
- Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Definition: achar·ya \arˈchär-yə\ noun
- A teacher
- An illustrious or learned person
- One who teaches by conduct (example), i.e. an exemplar