Do Organizations address symptoms or causes?
Do organizations address the real issue?
- All business success, within the organization and outside, whether for or not-for-profit, relates to relationships and communication. Relationships build on trust. Trust begins within.
- What appears to be sub-par performance, poor team behavior, or high turnover, originates in a lack of trust that executives have in themselves.
- This lack of self-trust manifests as lack of trust in others.
- Underlying and unconscious beliefs, such as insecurity and competing needs, are expressed as symptoms of poor leadership and management.
- Most corporate processes identify the symptoms not the real causes that underlie them.
How can corporations solve this issue?
- Trust building within and in others requires self- awareness.
- Trust issues stem from past experiences that embed strong emotional memories within the unconscious mind. Logical left-brain analysis is incapable of resolving these memories.
- Negative emotional memories can be re-experienced and relieved through holistic right brain techniques.
- Upon reliving and relieving negative emotion laden memories, result oriented thoughts can be inputted leading to positive behavior.
- This iterative process transforms the mindset of the individual.
- This time tested mindful process has validation both in Western psychology and Eastern spirituality.
How does this process work?
- The mindless process creates self-awareness. It also enhances the individual’s emotional quotient ("EQ").
- The process combines ontological questioning and meditative contemplation, structured in a solution-based framework.
- The individual carries out these exercises with sole support from the coach.
- The client owns the solution that emerges and it empowers them.
How can this process become most effective?
- The mindless transformational coaching model can be used in groups as well as individuals.
- It becomes very effective when corporations use this with a formal team of multi-functional executives engaged in a common objective.
- A clearly defined and measurable goal can then be set as an outcome of the coaching process.
How does Coacharya℠ structure the mindless coaching process?
- Human Resource ("HR") departments conduct a pre-assessment through Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) or an equivalent psychometric tests plus a 360-degree evaluation of team members. These tests will be repeated after the process to measures effectiveness.
- Coacharya finds the process most effective for corporations, both from a cost and outcome perspective when the coaching process includes individual clients as part of a team, with a clearly defined organizational outcome for both the individuals and the team.
- The process will start with a team coaching session lasting 1 or 2 days. This session will have defined modules, each of about 2 hours. These modules will be customized based on the team objectives as well as individual profiles. Ideally, the team size should be 12 or below.
- The team coaching will be followed by 10 to 12 weekly sessions with each individual, structured within 1 day. Each weekly session, after individual coaching of about an hour with each person, will conclude with a group coaching of the team and a review session.
- The process may take up to 12 weeks. Each individual will spend 2 days in the initial team coaching session, followed by 1 hour each week individually and about 2 hours each week in a group setting.
- From a Coach’s perspective, for a group of 10, total time involved will be about 40 hours of group coaching and 120 hours of individual coaching, over a 12 week period.
- This process can be used at the individual level as well, if the organization does not have a team.
- Powerful psychological approaches are built into Coacharya processes. These include but are not limited to: Gestalt, Neuro Linguistic Programming ("NLP") , Appreciative Inquiry ("AI"), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy ("CBT"), and Positive Psychology.
How do we define the outcome?
The mindless transformational coaching process produces a measurable improvement in the behavioral attributes of the individual, as well as in the performance of the team as a whole towards the common objective. These can be measured as explained earlier through assessments before and after the process.
- Over 50 years of combined experience in building and running businesses
- Experience with life changing personal challenges that beget spiritual transformations.
- Combining the practical with extremely powerful self-awareness and life changing techniques.
- Actively advising businesses as mentors, coaches and consultants.
 Source: Neuro Linguistic Programming. www.neurolinguisticprogramming.com