Nervous about that job interview? Font know what to do or how to prepare? Have the skills but can not communicate them? Then we have your back. In this week’s webinar Cindy is joined by Master Coach Eilish Mc Keown, a career/conflict coach with more than 30 years of experience in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Eilish has been a part of several interview boards over the years and shares that experience and knowledge on how to prepare for interviews to crack them.
- Competency-based interviews
- What interviewers are looking for
- Conversational intelligence
- Communicating effectively
- Importance of ‘I’ in an interview
- Mid-career crisis and how to deal with it
- Career Coaching
- Focus on future in interviews
Webinar: Career Coaching: Interview preparation and more
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.