A coaching conversation is different from your everyday conversation. It brings about an awareness that leads to change, This change is made possible through the coaching frameworks that makes coaching transformational.
Coaching Frameworks helps a coach navigate from Point A to Point B and acts as guideposts in a coaching conversation. Frameworks form the backbone of the coaching and every conversation and practice helps you become a better coach.
- what are frameworks?
- challenges one faces when practising them
- the difference between regular conversation and coaching conversation
- Coacharya frameworks and models
- non-judgement, what it really means
- GROW model and how it ties with 3C model
Webinar: Coaching Framework
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.