“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anaïs Nin
We all have to carve out our own life path, and this path is the sum of all the choices we make when we encounter a fork in the road. What happens when we are faced with difficult choices in our lives? What is the internal dialogue that takes place in the decision-making process? How can we navigate this process with courage and achieve desirable outcomes?
This week, we are joined by personal and professional coach Shyamala Sashikumar, who will talk about coaching yourself through key aspects of your personal and professional lives.
Chances are that you’re at a crossroads right now and figuring out a way to move forward. Hope this podcast sheds some light on it.
- Uncertainty, fear, courage and their relationship (Napoleon Hill’s 7 fears)
- How to coach ourselves from fear
- The baby steps to overcome fear
- Overcoming the fear in that moment & importance of taking actions
- Relation of fear and guarantees
- The big ‘Why’. Importance of intentions
- How to cultivate the ‘why’ or is it an inherent trait
Webinar: Cultivating Courage through Coaching
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.