Bhavin Ashar: These day, there are many free webinars given by life coaches for 2 to 3 hours and then there are courses for xxx Rs – are these really the different types of coaching?
Program providers have their marketing strategies to attract participants, and one of them is free offerings in any form, webinars, books, etc. It’s up to the learner participant to verify whether they are in line with their expectations, as caveat emptor, buyer beware. One cannot blame the providers. I am sure many do provide coaching-related inputs, but that may not be what you want. It’s for you to discriminate.
Coacharya’s philosophy in providing coaching services and products has these objectives.
- We create the better self of those who come to us in order to serve others create their better selves
- We democratize coaching, making it non-elitist and affordable in multiple delivery formats, some free, some priced low, some higher for accreditation, so that everyone has the opportunity to learn
- We build a community of like-minded people with whose help we can grow to meet the first 2 objectives
- We stay sustainable through an equitable pricing policy without being obsessed with revenues.
- These have enabled us to grow rapidly, not merely sustain. So, we stay with our free webinars and continuously interact with the community to understand their expectations and aspirations and do the best we can to meet them.
Because we do it this way, we cannot criticize others who may not. Their focus may be more on revenues. In some senses, you get what you bargained for.
A lot of other questions were answered during the past 2 webinars. Watch the full video below, or on our YouTube Channel.