“Understanding human motivation has to be a good thing. It should help us find out what we really want so that we can avoid chasing rainbows.”
– David McLeland
What is motivation?
How does it keep you going?
Why do motivations change over time?
Why do motivations change over a period of time? In this podcast, join Komal and Tracy as they explore human motivation with the help of models and theories. They talk about intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. How sometimes situations and the level of awareness can influence motivation and how to link them to coaching
- What is motivation
- How do we experience motivation
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- How can avoidance can sometimes be a motivating factor
- hierarchy of needs and its relation to motivation
- Motivation in ancient wisdom
- GROW model
Webinar: Human Motivation
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.