One of the best things about coaching is that no matter what lifestyle or career path you choose to follow, it always brings about a positive impact and helps you find answers from within yourself.
In this webinar, our panel included Manisha Sharma, a CXO and coach who has worked with companies such as Intel and Amazon. Our next panelist, Venkateshwar Kumar is the CEO of the new-born company EBO Mart as well as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC-ICF). In conversation with Ujjaval Buch, they reflected on their personal and professional experiences while discussing how coaching can transform people’s lives.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What nudged our panelists to become coaches
- Handling tough situations at work
- Coaching competencies and mind-set
- How coaching helps you handle situations better
- Advice to coaches while serving corporates
- Key leadership practices
- How coaching can be embedded in organizational culture
- Creating a holistic coaching culture
Webinar on Impact of Coaching on the Life and Work of CXOs
Watch the full webinar on our Youtube channel
Podcast on Impact of Coaching on the Life and Work of CXOs
The session on emotional intelligence is also available as a podcast. Look for Coacharya on your podcasting app, or listen below in your browser now.