One of the best things about coaching is that no matter what lifestyle or career path you choose to follow, it always brings about a positive impact and helps you find answers from within yourself.
In this webinar, our panel included Manisha Sharma, a CXO and coach who has worked with companies such as Intel and Amazon. Our next panelist, Venkateshwar Kumar is the CEO of the new-born company EBO Mart as well as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC-ICF). In conversation with Ujjaval Buch, they reflected on their personal and professional experiences while discussing how coaching can transform people’s lives.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What nudged our panelists to become coaches
- Handling tough situations at work
- Coaching competencies and mind-set
- How coaching helps you handle situations better
- Advice to coaches while serving corporates
- Key leadership practices
- How coaching can be embedded in organizational culture
- Creating a holistic coaching culture
Podcast on Impact of Coaching on the Life and Work of CXOs
The session on emotional intelligence is also available as a podcast. Look for Coacharya on your podcasting app, or listen below in your browser now.