We’re excited to announce our first-ever short course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. We say “first-ever” because we hope this course will become a staple for our community. If you’re ready to register, read on or click here. We look forward to seeing you in class!
Please note: This class is an introduction to NLP. If this is a subject you want to dive into, let us know. We will gladly put a 30 or 60 hour NLP training program on the schedule. We will hold multiple sessions of this program. Confirmed dates can be found on the registration page: https://learn.coacharya.com/courses/reframing-nlp
What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming?
The practice of learning how people organize their thinking, feeling, language, and behavior to produce the results they do is called NLP. It provides people with a methodology to create outstanding performances in their field. It is used for personal development and for success in business.
- Neuro means the mental and emotional components of our neurology.
- Linguistic means the language we use to communicate with others and how we use it.
- Programming means understanding your mind.
- In easy-breezy words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
What can this NLP short course do for you?
With the NLP training program, you will get a foundation in learning the language of your mind. Your unconscious mind may start to understand your purpose in life. You will be able to communicate with yourself and others better. You’ll be on your way to mastering the art of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results with the right attitude and methodology.
With NLP you can:
- Increase awareness about yourself and others.
- Create resourceful and purposeful actions.
- Powerfully manage and lead your state of being-moods at will.
- Embrace curiosity and creativity to learn easily and progress quickly.
- Build rapport and trust instantly. Communicate effectively with the ‘who’ of the person.
This program helps you in:
- Learning techniques of NLP that are core and very powerful.
- Easily apply the techniques in your coaching conversations and notice the impact.
- Develop more options around your observation and conversation styles.
Meet the Instructor
Executive & Performance Coach
Executive & Performance Coach. International NLP Trainer. Sports and Adventure Enthusiast. Marathon Runner and Certified Mountaineer. Founder – Born In Flight, Coaching, Consulting, and Talent Transformation Company. High-end expertise in putting NLP at work in the areas of Sales Development, Leadership Development, Communication Excellence, Executive & Life Coaching, Customer Service, Trainer’s Development, Culture & Values, Change Management, Etc.
Register now: https://learn.coacharya.com/courses/reframing-nlp