“Presence is exhibited when the coach is absent.”
– Ram S Ramanathan
Meditation can be a powerful tool in exploring yourself. It is important for the coaches not only in their coaching practice but also in their daily life. Join Ram and Tracy as we take you on a journey where we answer questions, share experiences and look at different types, forms and applications of meditation
through this webinar, we talk about
- what is meditation
- what does silencing of the mind during meditation mean
- the application of meditation in coaching
- Leaving behind ego & SET and LASI framework
- Meditation as a visualization technique
- focusing through meditation
- forms of meditation – meta meditation, elemental meditation, etc.
- how to start meditation
- Vipassana experience
Webinar: Meditation Q & A
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.