We conducted a super informative session yesterday on not just about Mentored Evaluation specifically, but about paths to PCC in general. If you missed the webinar, the recording is available below.
During the session, we talked about a few resources that coaches may find useful, here it is:
- Paths to PCC – This is ICF’s explanation of the various ways you can apply for your PCC coaching credential.
- Practice your coaching knowledge – We wrote a comprehensive exam where you can test your coaching knowledge.
- All the webinars we host weekly – Please register to any sessions that sound interesting to you.
- Upcoming training programs – Foundation and Advanced courses start each quarter. Mentored Evaluation and other mentoring starts based on demand and learner readiness.
- Blog on coaching hours – This information was sourced from ICF, but if you have any doubts whether your specific coaching situation counts, it’s always best to email ICF and double-check.