Cultures of an organisation help in creating and shaping how the employees interact with each other and others they come in contact with. It’s formed by the collective and shared beliefs of the leaders. And further reinforced over a period of time through various practices and actions. The culture dictates an employees behaviour and perception.
Join Ram and our panellists P.V. Ramana Murthy and Ravindra Kumar – leaders from the TATA group. They share a first-hand perspective of the exemplary corporate culture at TATA and share their accounts of various cultures they have experienced on different occasions
They talk about
- Cultural Models and practices of different cultures
- Trompanaars experiment and our perception of truth
- The Tajness and the Values of Taj Hotels
- The TATA culture and the adaptiveness to change
- Things we can learn from TATA
Webinar: Shaping Corporate Culture through Coaching
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.