Coacharya believes that Systemic Coaching will replace the traditional model of individual coaching for reasons of cost and performance value-add. Ram’s personal belief is that standalone, individual coaching serves little purpose when compared with what a systemic approach can do.
In this webinar series Ram will dialogue with experts in this field. Due to the depth of the topic, webinars will take up to 90 minutes (vs the usual 60). Below, you’ll find the series recordings embedded. We will update this playlist each month after the webinars take place. You can also bookmark it on YouTube and subscribe to Coacharya YouTube channel to get notified when new videos are posted. (https://www.youtube.com/c/coacharya)
To register for other webinars in this series, please do so on this link.
Here are some topics we hope to cover in this series:
– Introduction to Self, Team and Systems; Why is systemic different from system?
– EUM: Systemic Coaching approach; Ashok Malhotra in dialogue
– Systemic Leadership Team coaching as conceived by Peter Hawkins
– Team coaching as conceived by David Clutterbuck
– Theory U and Systems as conceive by Otto Scharmer
– Supervision in Systemic Coaching
– Transpersonal Systemic Coaching
– Spirituality in Systemic Coaching
– Business Applications of Systemic Coaching
Many of Ram’s guests in this webinar series will partner with Coacharya starting later this year in offering 30 hour virtual programs for credential hours. Watch this space!
Session 1 – In the first webinar, Ram mentions a recording by Peter Hawkins. He’s referring to this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sisvkNbz0