Imagine going somewhere but not knowing the directions, wouldn’t that be difficult? That’s why we use tools such as GPS to point us in the right direction. Assessment tools are similar. For example, they can be a great way of getting a general sense of your client, ranging from their personality, cognitive abilities to behavioral patterns. It all depends on the kind of assessment that you are using. In this webinar, Dr. Suman Nair and Ram Ramanathan discuss the importance of assessments as tools in coaching and give us an overview of:
- What are assessments?
- Are assessments needed in coaching?
- Ways to know if an assessment is credible
- Different types of assessments
- Assessments commonly used in coaching
- Recommendations on how coaches can use assessments effectively