#1 ICF-Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) in India
Coacharya is a global leadership development firm dedicated to the enhancement of human potential through a transformational coaching process. Coacharya combines western psychological and neurobiological models with eastern philosophy for a well-rounded participant experience, focusing on ethical leadership.
Our ICF-accredited ACTP program in India helps coaches achieve their highest potential. Coaches we’ve trained go on to help business leaders develop corporate cultures, build leadership and create sustainable company growth. We’ve trained more coaches to ACC, PCC and MCC ICF certification than any other coach training institute in India. In fact, we’re one of the top trainers for MCC globally. All our trainers in India are Master-level coaches.
If you are looking for a coach training company in India, please get in touch with us.
We offer affordable programs in several locations in person as well as online (Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, NCR, Pune). All our programs include mentoring.
Coach training program locations in India
Our executive coach training program in India spans the country. Our PCC and MCC level trainers hold face-to-face training sessions in several major cities in India. If you don’t live near one of these locations, we also offer internet-based courses at all three levels of ICF certification: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC). All our programs are participatory and interactive. Mentoring is also included in all our programs.
Our current ICF-accredited programs in India are offered at the following locations:
- NCR (Delhi, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Faridabad)
- Online / Virtual
Are you interested in learning more about our ICF ACTP program in India? Keen to get a detailed brochure and list of modules covered? Or perhaps you're ready to register? Please get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Why Leadership Development Training with Coacharya
There are many reasons why executives in India choose Coacharya for their Accredited Coach Training Program. A few of the most cited ones are below. Please contact us with any questions or download our program brochure.
- Coacharya is globally accredited by ICF, CCE and EMCC, supporting multiple accreditation routes
- We provide ACC, PCC and MCC level training as well as Continued Coach Education
- We’re #1 in terms of credentialed coaches in India who have trained with us and one of the top for MCC globally
- We use an integrated approach, which includes: Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Appreciative Inquiry (AI), Emotional Intelligence, Transactional Analysis, Multiple Intelligences, Positive Psychology, Jungian Archetypes, and Yogic meditation
- Our courses provide a blend of psychology, management science and spirituality to create awareness for leadership
- Coacharya’s ACTP in India incorporates neurological, ontological, somatic and energy-based techniques in the classroom
- We focus on mastery level competencies from the start
- MCC-certified coaches provide mentoring (compared to PCC coaches as other coaching institutes)
- All our associate trainers in India are Master-level coaches
- Focus on leadership competencies through coaching methodologies and on self-discovery
- ‘Mindless’ philosophy derived from the ‘Fourth State’ of mindless awareness
- GROW Model aligned with coaching competencies
- FREE continuing professional development programs for credential renewal
- Support on post credential assignment
- Installment payment plans suited to your needs