Registering for Coacharya’s coach training is easy. New programs start each quarter, across multiple timezones.
Ready to join one of our coach training programs? Awesome! Please follow the steps below.
Not sure which program is right for you? Have some questions? Contact us! We’re here to help.
Steps for Enrolling in Coach Training
- Pick a program that fits your schedule (see what’s coming up)
- Let us know which program you want to join (contact us)
- (Optional – connect with your future trainer for an introductory call)
- Sign your intake agreement electronically
- Make your program deposit online
- Receive access to our learning management system ~1 week before class starts
You can see our full FAQs here, but here’s a few that may help clarify any questions on the registration process:
I don’t know what program to join…
No worries. Get in touch and we can answer all your questions to help you decide. You’re also welcome to speak to our trainers directly.
Do you need to decide which credential you want to pursue right away?
No. All learners (who don’t have prior credentials) start with the Coaching Foundation (60 hour) course. You can stop there and apply for your ACC, but most learners continue on to the Advanced Coaching program (65 hours) and Mentored Evaluation (10 hours) so that they can apply for their PCC, BCC, or EMCC credentials.
How much is the deposit?
It varies based on the program and the payment plan you choose. Please contact us for current program fees.
Can I pay in installments?
Definitely. We know that coach training is a substantial investment so we don’t charge you anything extra to break up your fees into multiple payments.
See you soon in one of our classes!