Executive Coaching evokes awareness, unlocks potential, boosts performance, transforming individuals, teams, and organisations.
This program offers Coaches a deep-dive into coaching competencies – deepening understanding, building capacity and capabilities, and applying the learned concepts.
The Program includes the content listed below, a range of experiential learning opportunities inclusive of exercises, discussions, practice pieces, peer coaching, a case study and crafting your model for coaching.
Who can attend:
- Coaches who have completed Basic Foundation Coach Training – if you need clarity contact us
- Executives that want to improve their communication and people skills in the workplace.
- HR Professionals, Executives, and other professionals.
This program structure includes both Synchronous and Asynchronous education. Session agendas will be communicated a week before the start of the Program.
- 65 hours 13 X 3-hour sessions aligned to ICF Level 2
- ICF Core Competencies
- EMCC Competencies
- Content (below)
- Homework Assignments
- Theories and Approaches that support Executive Coaching
- Models for Change
- Ethical Coaching with a Business and Corporate Context
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Leadership -skills, Mindset, Designing a progressive growth path
- Values, beliefs, attitudes, Patterns in thinking
- Communication – Working with Multiple Intelligence,
- Leading Self and Others – Self-awareness, Self-care, self-love, self-manage
- Meaningfulness and Spirituality in Coaching
- Challenges, Issues, blocks, blind spots, red flags, Imposter Syndrome
- Trust and Empathy and Understanding in Executive Coaching
- Diversity, Equity, inclusion, Collaboration
- Building Resources, Toolkit, Support, Ongoing Development, Building your Brand as a Coach
- The Program includes -2 Group Mentoring Sessions integrating ICF Core Competency and EMCC Competencies
- Individual Mentoring Sessions
- 1 case study
- Development of a Business Model or Model for Change
- 2 recorded sessions, transcripts, and self- Evaluations
- Smaller pieces of assignments.
- Pre-session Reading
- Peer Coaching
***All participants are required to coach at least one executive coaching client for 4-6 sessions whist on this Program, and document a case study reflecting on Coach’s growth, developmental areas, learning, resources etc (guidelines will be provided)
Advanced Coaching at Coacharya
- 65 coach training hours
- Meets weekly, via Zoom, for 2-3 hours at a time (with break)
- Access to online portal with required course materials
- 10 hours of mentoring with PCC or MCC coach included
- Prerequisites: Coaching Foundation/ACC/60 hours of accredited coach training
- Successful completion qualifies you to apply for ICF PCC, EMCC Senior Practitioner, and CCE Board Certified Coach