Join Kelly Wendorf, MCC (and author of Flying Lead Change) for a 30-hour program on how to bring innovative spiritual, social and neurobiological technologies into the coaching framework to build lasting, measurable and tangible outcomes for your clients. Kelly’s work weaves contemplative wisdom, neuroscience, indigenous knowledge and nature-based intelligence into a ground breaking format for transformative change.
- Qualify for ICF PCC, EMCC SP, CCE BCC renewal hours and, if applicable, hours to credentials
- Acquire mastery skills in applying coaching and mentoring to a larger systemic framework
- Build broader capacity, relevance and skillsets
- Learn about the stages and patterns of transformation and how to navigate with a client through each one.
- Learn about when you as a coach can predict client sabotage and how to create resilience, commitment and self-accountability instead.
- Learn ancient principles and practices of contemplative wisdom, and Indigenous nature-based knowledge, that inform contemporary coaching techniques.
- Learn about the evidence-based neuroscience behind changing your clients’ brains.
- Apply techniques that ensure sustained change in your clients’ habits, mindsets and beliefs.
- Create your own niche and model to build a successful practice
- Weekly 2 hours over 12 weeks as synchronous 24 live classroom hours
- Additional 6 asynchronous self study assignments for total 30 hour certification
- Practicum sessions of 30~50% built into synchronous hours
- 80% attendance mandatory for certification
Payment plans available. Please contact us for more details.
BEFORE May 31, 2021 – $1895
AFTER May 31, 2021 – $2195
Coacharya alumni get special alumni pricing. Please contact our team to register.