Building Creative Confidence
An experiential program designed to inspire new ways of thinking
If you look around you, you will notice that you are surrounded by tools that we use almost on a daily basis – tools for communication, tools for travelling, tools for eating, tools for reading, tools for cooking – all of these tools make our lives easier. So why don’t we use tools for creativity to make it easier for us to be creative, to think, to ideate, to frame problems?
Most people think that creativity is only about generating ideas. Creativity is a skill that can be learned and mastered with practice, and tools can make this practice easier. Creative confidence is believing that we are creative and using that belief to enhance our lives. This program is designed to build creative confidence and boost your creativity skills through powerful tools.
- Enhance your creativity skills using powerful, tried-and-tested tools • Gain hands-on practice in applying creativity tools to real-world scenarios • Develop confidence in creating, designing and offering solutions to tackle challenges
Who is the program for?
The program is designed to inspire new ways of thinking for anyone open to discovery, regardless of your professional background or experience.
What can you expect to gain from the program?
- A toolbox for creative thinking to refresh your approach to problem solving • Hands-on practice in applying creativity tools to real-world scenarios • Break away from habitual ways of thinking and approach problems with fresh perspectives
- Discover novel, innovative ways to tackle challenges and solve problems
What will you experience in this program?
- Engaging and interactive sessions with practical exercises, assignments, and individual/group activities designed to reinforce your learning of creativity tools
- Guidance from experts in applying creativity tools in your life and in day-to day situations
- Opportunities to network, collaborate, and learn from fellow participants, creating a supportive community of creative thinkers
How will the program be offered?
This is an online program that will run for 4 weeks, with one online session every week, followed by assignments or individual/ group exercises that you will work on for the week.