- This event has passed.
Systemic Leadership ACTP
Coacharya pioneers integration of Coaching Self and others as individuals & teams in a systemic context within the coach training framework.
Be your better Self. Be a better leader.
Traditional coach training focuses only on one-on-one coaching in the session, focusing on defined competency frameworks. Coacharya pioneers a new paradigm by expanding this context in space and time; in space by including team and stakeholders in a systemic context, and in time by moving from the session to a journey approach. We build in emotions, ontology, somatics and spirituality in coaching adding value to you in self discovery first, and then to others through you.
In addition to imparting skills in coaching competencies built around frameworks of Carl Rogers and John Whitmore supported by proprietary Coacharya processes, we address
- Systemic coaching approach: Coaching beyond space and time with stakeholders now & in future
- Supervision: Reflecting within and without for self & other awareness
- Self-coaching and journaling to shift coach’s own mindset and behavior
- Organizational development framework along with underlying psychological theories
- Integration of Eastern wisdom with Western sciences of psychology, neuroscience and quantum science
- Situational Leadership coaching for skills and behavior
Who This Course is For
This is not a run of the mill coach training program. It is an experiential adventure in discovering oneself so that one may help others discover themselves, not knowing, with no judgment, in a mindless manner. It is for the brave who wish to become true masters in coaching science and art, who have experience in leadership, and who are willing to be assessed by Ram for suitability before joining this journey. Course content and approach are tailored specifically to institutional leaders to align them with the concept of ‘leading by coaching’ to create a visionary and engaged organizational culture. We suggest a work experience of at least 15 years with teams in institutions. There will be academic rigor in pre-reading of content, assignments, project work, and peer and non-peer coaching that would be at least equal to time spent in class. Though designed as a 125 hour long, 3 hours a week, virtual ACTP program, we shall also accommodate in addition to learners new to coaching, others who have a coaching background wishing to move from ACC and PCC to mastery levels with ICF and EMCC accreditation, with an understanding of how to coach individuals, teams and groups systemically.
- Qualifying for credentialed accreditation at the level registered for with training and evidenced mentoring
- Skills to create and work with individuals, groups and teams in co-creation and collaboration
- Knowledge to convince internal and external clients of added value of systemic team approach to leadership coaching
- Self-discovery and behavioural shifts
- Familiarity with western psychological and eastern spiritual concepts
This is a 125-hr program for experienced leaders.