This 60-hour program prepares you for ICF ACC via ACSTH route. Once you complete Coaching Foundation, you can move on to Advanced Coaching or customize your coaching journey with Electives, and become eligible to apply for credentials via the ACTP route. Please scroll down for an overview of how the programs fit together. You can also explore paths to credentials here.
What to expect from Coaching Foundation at Coacharya:
- 60 coach training hours
- Meets weekly, via Zoom, for 2-3 hours at a time (with break)
- Access to online learning portal with required course materials
- 10 hours of mentoring with PCC or MCC coach included in fees
- Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations, and reflections
- Successful completion qualifies to apply for ICF ACC credential via ACSTH
How Coacharya Programs Fit Together
Please click on the image to enlarge it.