Coaching Foundation for Under 35’s
This 60-hour program prepares you for ICF ACC coaching credential. It’s our regular Coaching Foundation program in terms of content, but participation will be limited to people under 35 only. We want to encourage people of all ages to learn coaching skills and apply them to their personal and work life. If you’re over 18 (but under 35) and keen to start your journey as a coach, join us!
Please convert the start time to your local timezone.
- Weekly meeting via Zoom for 3 hours at a time
- Access to the Learning Management System (online portal) with required course materials
- 10 hours of mentoring with PCC or MCC coach
- Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations, and reflections
- Successful completion qualifies you to apply for your ICF ACC credential
- You can download the full curriculum and program overview here.