- This event has passed.
Coaching From Your Roots and Heart
January 19 @ 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST
My coaching mantra is: See more, hear more, love more, illuminate more, be more, and do less.
Since you are part of this community, we know that you are committed to becoming a better version of yourself, and that includes becoming a better coach.
What does it mean to coach from your roots and heart? This Wednesday, we will be joined by Master Certified Coach and creator of Ubuntu Coach Training, Nobantu Mpotulo, for a deep dive into this topic.
Join us this Wednesday to learn:
- What does coaching from one’s roots and heart look like?
- How does one hone this ability?
- How does it tie into the various ICF Core Competencies?
- What are some common mistakes that coaches might make that get in the way of coaching from one’s roots and heart?
Each week, a different international expert discusses a topic near and dear to their heart. These sessions are appropriate for coaches, leaders and leadership development professionals at all levels of coaching knowledge.
Here’s what to expect each month:
- 1st Wednesday: Being a Coach & Business of Coaching
- 2nd Wednesday: Future of Coaching
- 3rd Wednesday: Coaching Colloquium
- 4th Wednesday: Masters in Coaching
By registering for this webinar, you register for the entire weekly series. You can attend as often as you like.
Coacharya’s coaching webinars are in alignment with Coacharya’s ICF accredited ACTP content. Credentialed coaches may claim 1.0 CCEU for attending this webinar. Instructions to claim are emailed to all attendees one day after a webinar takes place.