- This event has passed.
Group Coaching Skills and Practice
April 11 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM IST$1895
Learn how the principles and practice of group coaching provide coaches with additional coaching skills to impact an audience beyond individual coaching. Apart from being centered around the ICF Core Competencies, this 30-hour course will also tackle the best practices of contracting, boundary management, roles & responsibilities, and managing groups through the use of framework & content design, self-directed & experiential learning, and individual assignments in service of strengthening coaching acumen and professional self-development.
- Learn the fundamentals and key components of group coaching processes and protocols
- Acquire mastery skills in applying group coaching in service of cultivating and facilitating client learning and growth
- Qualify for ICF PCC, EMCC SP, CCE BCC renewal hours and, where applicable, hours to credentials
- Deeper understanding of the role and importance of group coaching competencies
- Increased confidence when working with group dynamics and issues of trust & safety
- Heightened self-awareness and the embodiment of a coaching mindset both as a professional group coach
- Enhanced coaching acumen when working with diverse clients in a virtual environment
- 2 hours weekly over 12 weeks as synchronous 24 live classroom hours
- Additional minimum 6 asynchronous self-study assignments for total 30-hour certification
- Practicum sessions of 30~50% built into synchronous hours
- 80% attendance mandatory for certification
Action Learning Outside Class
- Read, view, discuss and share
- Successful development of a group coaching practice
- “Group Coaching: A Comprehensive Blueprint” by Ginger Cockerham, MCC, CMC
- Handouts and other resources (provided in class)
- Participants will have access to an online learning portal with all course materials.
- Cost depends on your alumni status as well as when you register
- Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations, and reflections
- Please convert the start time to your local timezone.
How Electives Fit Into Coach Training at Coacharya
Coacharya alumni are eligible for discount on fees. Please contact us for more details and to register.
This 30-hour elective course can be used as CPD / CCE for credential renewal, or as part of your ACSTH, ACTP or Portfolio route application at ICF or towards your EMCC accreditation. The type of certificate you will receive depends on other accredited training you’ve completed at Coacharya. Please contact us for more details.
Please convert the start time to your local timezone.
Classes meet weekly, via Zoom, for 2 hours
Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations and reflections.
Participants will have access to an online learning portal with all course materials.