Mentor Coaching – ACC, PCC
If you’re looking for professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability demanded by the desired credential level, then join us for Mentor Coaching – ACC, PCC. ACC, PCC mentoring and coaching skills development is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a renewal of ACC, PCC, CCEus, and mentoring hours for the application of ICF ACC and PCC. credentials.
Benefits of Mentor Coaching:
- Mentor Coaching encourages the mentee to reach beyond what the mentee initially feels is possible, Assisting in broadening their creative process.
- Mentor coaching encourages the development of the mentees, coaching skill development, and integrating the mentee’s own unique coaching skills.
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of three months
- The required 10 Mentor Coaching hours can be counted toward CCEs in Core Competencies.
- The sessions would be a mix of Group sessions for 7 hours and 1:1, 3 hours.
- Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability demanded by the desired credential level.
- Mentor Coaching allows for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.
About the Faculty Member
This particular program will be facilitated by Smita R, PCC, SP. Smita is A true believer and advocates that everyone is unique and complete in themselves and that has the unlimited potential to achieve their goals, personal and professional.