- 8 group sessions – 5 once weekly and 3 fortnightly. All sessions are 2-hours.
- 8 individual session
The Mentoring Mastery Program covers all aspects and requirements for your MCC Credentialing.
8 group sessions – 5 once weekly and 3 fortnightly. All sessions are 2-hours.
Mentor Coaching for an ICF MCC Credential consists of coaching, mentoring, and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative, and dialogued process with group sessions and individual sessions to increase the coach’s skill development and capabilities in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
8 individual sessions
Partnering with you in listening to your recorded coaching sessions, monitoring progress on your skill development for MCC, and giving you focused direct feedback. Mentor Coaching takes place in a cycle that allows for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.
You will experience, learn and become masterful with:
- Deepening understanding and application of the Core competencies showing up within your authentic style
- Listening, reflecting, practicing your coaching, incorporating feedback
- Embodying a coaching mindset at MCC level
- Grow your confidence as you become masterful with evoking awareness, working with silences, reflections, nuances, analogies etc
- The importance of the PCC Markers as requirements for MCC Credentialing
- Meaningfulness of working with the whole person of the client and what clients wants to accomplish.
- Working with culture and context respecting diversity, quality and uniqueness
- Working with the practical questions that show up in your preparation for application.