Join our drop-in support groups if you need a safe space to talk.
How Support Groups Work
- You register on the support group page or using the short form below.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes the Zoom link as well as password to join.
- You can drop in to any scheduled support group as much as you like. They will take place M-W-F-Su at 6pm IST and T-Th-Sa at 9am IST, until further notice. You can convert to your local timezone here.
- When you join, you’ll need to e-sign a short liability waiver.
- A facilitator (who is a trained coach or counselor) will anchor the call.
- All sessions will be in English.
- You will have the ability to edit what name is displayed.
- The calls will not be recorded.
- You can speak up or just listen to others sharing their experiences.
Support groups are meant to be a safe space to express what you’re going through and connect with others who may be in the same boat. There’s no judgment, commitment or expectations.