- This event has passed.
Systemic Team Coaching
January 31 @ 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST
In this learning program of Systemic Team Coaching, we present over 30 hours on how to apply a systemic view of individuals, teams, and organizations. We use Organization Development concepts and models to provide learning such as contracting towards an outcome, bringing in a broader stakeholder view, and navigating the complex relationships for partnering with your clients for greater value. Personal experiences using successful case studies, group insights, and challenging situations make this program more application-oriented.
Why you’ll love Coacharya’s course on Team & Systemic coaching:
- Small group (20 people max) of diverse individuals
- Facilitated by experienced practitioners of systemic coaching
- A practice-focused program, that requires participants to apply and share learnings 30 CCE / CPD can be applied to your credential renewal
- First ICF credential? You can apply 30 units towards your required hours
- First EMCC accreditation? You can use these 30 units towards a fast track application (through Coacharya EQA)
- Access to all online learning materials and session recordings”
- Connect to ICF competencies
- Understanding and application of Systemic Team Coaching practices (through Theoretical underpinnings, Models & Techniques, Book reviews, Case studies, etc)
- Learn key stages and processes for team coaching
- Become aware of self-limiting beliefs and practices so as to act on them Embark on a journey of guided self-reflection to embed your learning and knowledge
- Identifying and working through resistance systemically
- SPEED Team coaching model
- Cultural sensitivity and its impact on systemic coaching
- Enhance your coaching presence with individuals and teams
- Create your own unique approach to build a successful practice in team coaching
- 24 CLASS HOURS + 6 HOURS SELF STUDY + MENTOR HOURS (2 OPTIONAL)
- Additionally, you will need to plan for at least 2 hrs per week for self-study and reading course material provided
‘Systemic Team Coaching’ and ‘Coaching the Connections’ are the two phrases that buzz in my head frequently. The cohort, content, and learnings were all amazing. I have been fortunate to use some of these learnings with my clients and have seen tremendous shifts. The two most important factors that make this program ever special are Ramesh & Shabari, especially the coordination and contribution from both in every aspect of the program. They take coaching presence to the next level and make the coaching journey inclusive and expansive. Looking forward to learning more and making a ‘systemic’ way of life.
— Prakash Rao
How was your experience as a learner?
The learning support was fantastic and involved an end-to-end approach from both Shabari and Ramesh. This included setting up time to outline the course objectives and my learner goals and objectives—in other words, what I wanted to get from the course. The course concluded with exactly the same 1:1 check-in and review of my learning and action plan. Throughout the program, both trainers flexed and worked with the learning cohorts, and the needs that were presented… the materials and content were super and the class debates were invaluable.
What did you enjoy most in the program?
I enjoyed the interactive discussions most and collaborating with the learning cohort to deliver presentations on the subjects taught in class. The materials were all new to me and this I loved. For both trainers, they were simply so professional, cooperative, engaging, and insightful!
How have you applied and translated your learning insights into action?
I have reframed my approach in how I lead my current team and have also been able to bring my learnings to other teams within my current role. I have been able to make shifts in how I coach and have already seen results. I thank Shabari & Ramesh (and also Coachayra – Ram & Magda) for this!
— Tony Woods, Learning Business Partner/Coach/Leader @ PayPal
Thank you, dear Shabari and Ramesh, for the systemic eye-opener that this training was for me. As a learner, I appreciated enormously the new tips, models, and many practical examples that I got. The dilemma exercise, the 3-horizons-approach, or even the empty chair exercise are still fresh in my memory and have impacted my way of thinking. This training was a great continuation of the coaching foundation training that I had completed before.
Although I experienced the training material as intense and fast-paced, the peace and the space that the trainers managed to hold for us as a group during the sessions was amazing; I also liked the fact that different experts were involved in our training and real case studies or videos were included in our curriculum.
After this training, I had the courage to successfully facilitate a few workshops in our organisation and to lead my own team with a different systemic coaching mindset. But most importantly, you reminded me that I always have choices 🙂 and make an impact in our big & great systemic world.
— Gabriela Oude Vrielink