Systemic Team Coaching
April 12 @ 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM EDT$2195
In this 30-hour Systemic Team Coaching program you will learn how to develop and apply a systemic view of individuals, teams, and organisations. We use Organization Development concepts and models to provide learning such as contracting towards an outcome, bringing an outside-in, larger stakeholder view and navigating the complex relationships for partnering with your clients for greater value. Personal experiences using successful case studies, group insights and challenging situations make this program more application oriented.
$300 off until March 12. Additional discount for Coacharya alumni.
Contact us for details.
Program Objectives and Methodology
- Small group (20 people max) of diverse individuals
- Facilitated by experienced practitioners of systemic coaching
- A practice focused program, that requires participants to apply and share learnings
- 30 CCE / CPD that can be applied to your credential renewal
- First ICF credential? You can apply 30 units towards your required hours (ACSTH or ACTP, depending on what other programs you take at Coacharya)
- First EMCC accreditation? You can use these 30 units towards a fast track application (through Coacharya EQA when you complete the rest of your coach training with us)
- Access to all online learning materials and session recordings
- Correlate with the ICF & EMCC competencies
- Understanding and application of Systemic Team Coaching practices (through Theoretical underpinnings, Models & Techniques, Book reviews, Case studies etc)
- Learn key stages of systemic team coaching
- Become aware of self limiting beliefs and practices so as to act on them
- Embark on a journey of guided self reflection to embed your learning and knowledge
- Identifying and working through resistance systemically
- Team alignment models
- Recognise Cultural sensitivity and its impact on systemic coaching
- Enhance your coaching presence with individuals and teams
- Create your own unique model to build a successful practice
Dates & Duration
- 24 hours synchronous live classroom
- 5 hours practicum sessions in between to count to group mentoring
- 1 hour one on one mentoring with recording, transcript, and transcript based self & mentor assessment, reflection
Ramesh is accredited with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as a Master Certified Coach (MCC) and has over 3000 hours of Coaching & Facilitation experience having worked with over 300 leaders and their teams since he started this journey 5 years ago. Before commencing his journey as a coach & facilitator, Ramesh has worked with large multinational organizations in senior leadership roles. He brings over 30 years of business, customer management and project/change management experience to the table. This includes managing large global teams, consisting of individuals from diverse backgrounds and nationalities, across industries verticals and geographies.
Ramesh enjoys working with people, with the firm belief that inner wisdom guides every individual in his/her journey and the role of a facilitator or coach is to help the individual or the group reflect and derive their own insights. He leverages on his professional experience and has done a significant amount of work in the field of Systemic Team Coaching. Along the way Ramesh has acquired certifications in Systemic Team Coaching, Ontological Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, Polarity Approach to Continuity and Transformation and a couple of Psychometric tools.
Shabari is a trained Facilitator, Executive Coach and OD consultant with 28 years of experience in the corporate world. She has worked extensively with leaders from different cultures, in both Indian and multinational organisations across diverse industries. Her consulting focuses on enhancing the human sensitivity, potential and learning agility of leaders in middle & senior leadership roles. She has designed and led several assessment and development centres and also consults in the area of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
She is trained in group dynamics and facilitation skills, and she leverages this in her 1:1 & team coaching and larger group work. Her clients endorse her consulting as outcome-focused, authentic, navigating complex human processes in a way that creates ownership for the immediate and long term, systemic change.
Apart from her corporate experience in senior leadership roles, she honed her business & entrepreneurial skills by running a successful chain of restaurants in Bangalore for several years. She has a Master’s Degree in HR from XLRI, Jamshedpur; is certified in 9 psychometric assessments and Systemic coaching. She is a PCC coach through ICF; an Associate Coach with CCL; Fellow with Sumedhas Academy of Human Context & a Psychodrama Director. Her other passions include travel, love for animals, reading, and more recently, is mulling over how to balance her high energy with a new found respect for a slower, more meaningful pace of life.