Master the new ICF Team Coaching Competencies and apply your coaching experience to coaching teams.
In this 30-hour Systemic Team Coaching program you will learn how to develop and apply a systemic view of individuals, teams, and organisations. We use Organization Development concepts and models to provide learning such as contracting towards an outcome, bringing an outside-in, larger stakeholder view and navigating the complex relationships for partnering with your clients for greater value. Personal experiences using successful case studies, group insights and challenging situations make this program more application oriented.
This course will take place weekly, for 8 weeks, on Mondays at 7pm-10pm IST, which is 8:30am – 11:30am CST (Chicago).
Use code ICFteam300 when you register to get the $1895 price.
Fee goes up to $2195 on March 22.
Program Objectives and Methodology
- Small group (20 people max) of diverse individuals
- Facilitated by experienced practitioners of systemic coaching
- A practice focused program, that requires participants to apply and share learnings
- 30 CCE / CPD that can be applied to your credential renewal
- First ICF credential? You can apply 30 units towards your required hours (ACSTH or ACTP, depending on what other programs you take at Coacharya)
- First EMCC accreditation? You can use these 30 units towards a fast track application (through Coacharya EQA when you complete the rest of your coach training with us)
- Access to all online learning materials and session recordings
- Correlate with the ICF & EMCC competencies
- Understanding and application of Systemic Team Coaching practices (through Theoretical underpinnings, Models & Techniques, Book reviews, Case studies etc)
- Learn key stages of systemic team coaching
- Become aware of self limiting beliefs and practices so as to act on them
- Embark on a journey of guided self reflection to embed your learning and knowledge
- Identifying and working through resistance systemically
- Team alignment models
- Recognise Cultural sensitivity and its impact on systemic coaching
- Enhance your coaching presence with individuals and teams
- Create your own unique model to build a successful practice
- 24 hours synchronous live classroom
- 5 hours practicum sessions in between to count to group mentoring
- 1 hour one on one mentoring with recording, transcript, and transcript based self & mentor assessment, reflection