- A series of 12 two-hour intensive webinars
- Extensive handouts
- Virtual peer discussions and practice groups post-webinars
- Three opportunities for selected coaches and leaders to be supervised in an online forum
- Free access for a year to the online library of coaching briefings, The Coaching and Mentoring Resource
- An opportunity to take part in additional small online supervision groups. These are limited to a maximum of 10 people and are at a modest additional cost.
The Holistic Coach (David Clutterbuck)
October 29 @ 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT$1595
As in almost every field of human endeavor, the journey towards mastery involves letting go of most of what you learned in the early stages. This intensive learning experience from one of the original founders of the coaching profession and internationally renowned leadership scholar is designed to expand your awareness of what great coaching can achieve, not just for individuals, but for organizations and society more widely.
Super Early Bird (through the end of Sept.) – $1595
Early Bird (through the end of Nov.) – $1895
Regular Price – $2195
An upcoming 30-hour Masterclass, with David Clutterbuck himself, who shall discuss the concept of a Holistic Coach, and take you:
- From doing coaching to being a coach
- From process focus to wisdom
- From problems and solutions to possibilities and working with the unknowable
- From individuals to teams and teams of teams
- From linear to systems to complex adaptive systems thinking
- From coach as a magician to coach as co-creator
The program also contains coaching-related content that can be used for the renewal of credentials with ICF, EMCC, and others such as CCE.