Wellness Coaching (Advanced)
As Wellbeing is the main focus of this program, Wellness Coaching may also encompass physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual wellness. The National Wellness Institute defines wellness as “a conscious self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential.”
This course is for people with previous coaching experience who want to specialize in the field of Wellness Coaching.
Wellness coach partners with clients seeking to optimize their holistic wellness through self-determined choices and strategies, facilitating opportunities for creating lasting change, while honoring client autonomy and holding each client in unconditional positive regard.
· 10 x 3-hour sessions delivered online via Zoom. Sessions will be a combination of lecture, practice, and group discussion
· Asynchronous reading and viewing on our Learning Management System
· Weekly reflections + Final assignment
Content will include:
- Trauma Sensitivity and Resourcing
- The Neuroscience of Wellbeing
- Listening for Self-talk
- Non-Violent Communication
- Positive Psychology
- Emotional Intelligence & Resilience
- Somatic Coaching
- Compassion Coaching
- Loving Kindness + Gratitude practice
- Mindful Movement
- Mindful Eating
- Meditation practice and facilitation
- Visualization practice
Coacharya alumni are eligible for discounts on fees. Please contact us for more details and to register.
This 30-hour elective course can be used as CPD / CCE for credential renewal, or as part of your ACSTH, ACTP, or Portfolio route application at ICF, or towards your EMCC accreditation. The type of certificate you will receive depends on other accredited training you’ve completed at Coacharya and what sort of credential you currently hold. Please contact us for more details.
Please convert the start time to your local time zone.
- Classes meet weekly, via Zoom, for 2 hours
- Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations, and reflections.
- Participants will have access to an online learning portal with all course materials.