Youth Leadership Program (for 18-25 yr. olds)
March 11 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM GMT$399
Imagine standing out from the crowd, being confident, sharing your voice, finding your passions and even leading others to make a positive impact through your presence in the world. Seems exciting, yet scary or even impossible? That’s where Coacharya’s Youth Leadership Program comes in to help.
- Through group discussions, activities and personal reflection we’ll cover topics such as:
- Coaching skills for personal growth
- Finding Your Passions & Purpose
- Exploring Success and Fulfillment
- Gratitude and Acceptance
- Your Values, Beliefs, Authenticity and Identity
- Your Hero’s Journey
- Feeling Fear, Risk Taking and Embracing Change
- Effective Leadership
- Positive Relationship Skills
- Making Your Impact and Enabling Social Change
- Building Your Voice, Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Social and Cultural Awareness
- Your Legacy
- Goal Setting
- And, a guest speaker, tbc, will join in one session to discuss a topic such as meditation, eastern philosophy, ontology or entrepreneurship for example.
A week-by-week e-journal is provided for all participants to complete their personal reflections and homework.
Optional quarterly re-group will also take place to reflect and share on the journey and our challenges, progressions, achievements and future plans.