The pandemic has profoundly changed our way of living. While some parts of the world are slowly getting back to “normal,” other countries are only now seeing the worst. People are suffering and they’re finding it hard to cope with stress and the fear of losing their loved ones.
We can’t even comprehend what people must be going through, but we are here to listen and to be here for you.
Please join our support group if you want to talk to someone. These are free, drop-in services for anyone who needs it. There’s no judgement and no pressure – just a sympathetic ear and a safe space where you can share what’s on your mind.
You are not alone.
Support Group Schedule
Support groups take place via Zoom. You will receive the link and passcode for each group once you register below. You will need to log into your free Zoom account before accessing these sessions. But, you can change your display name to remain anonymous.
We have two support groups and you are welcome to join them both.
Support Group for Parents – Register
Support and Health Care Professionals – Register
We could all use a safe space where we can let things out or simply feel connected to others. That’s why we’ve decided to bring back our support groups
How Support Groups Work
- Register for support groups using the Register button.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes the Zoom link.
- You can drop in for any scheduled support group as often as you like. The Support Group for Parents will take place every Thursday and Sunday at 6pm IST, while the Support Group for Healthcare Workers will take place every Friday at 9 pm until further notice. You can convert to your local timezone here.
- When you join, you’ll need to e-sign a short liability waiver.
- A facilitator (who is a trained coach or counselor) will anchor the call.
- All sessions will be in English.
- You will have the ability to edit your display name for anonymity.
- The calls will not be recorded.
- You can speak up or just listen to others sharing their experiences.
Support groups are meant to be a safe space to express what you’re going through and connect with others who may be in the same boat. There’s no judgment, commitment, or expectations.
Please Share Support Groups with Others
These support groups are free and open to the public. Please help us reach more people who can benefit from attending.
Please share this page https://coacharya.com/support-groups and hashtag #supportgroups on your social media.
Thank you for all your support!