As current learners and alumni of Coacharya, you’re part of a global community of coaches and leaders. On top of that, you have the support of Coacharya’s team – including on our public channels.
Here are some ways that you can make your Coacharya association work for you and your personal brand:
- Join the LinkedIn Group – connect with other alumni and current learners
- Tag @Coacharya on your posts – We’re on LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook and would love to follow you and support your content.
- Add your digital Coacharya credential to your LinkedIn profile – All alumni have a verifiable digital badge issued by Accredible, which can be added under your Certifications & Licenses. If that doesn’t ring any bells, search your email for a message from https://Credential.net. If you still can’t find it, email email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
- Add Coacharya in your Education section your LinkedIn profile for extra credibility, especially if you’re just starting out as a coach.
- Submit guest blog requests for publishing to Coacharya website. Submit your topics here.
- List yourself on the coaching marketplace even if you’re still learning. It’s there to help you get paid and pro-bono clients. Take a look.
- Submit social media “live” / webinar requests. There’s a session every week + we can go live with you on Instagram, YouTube or LinkedIn. Submit your requests and ideas here.
Building your brand (particularly on social media) can be daunting. Remember, you’re not alone! You have the support of the global Coacharya community and everyone else is in the same boat. Need proof? Take a look at the recent webinar where Magda (@MagdaMakesIt on the socials) got a bit of a reality check as to all the things she’s not doing on social media, but should be.
Upcoming Business Side of Coaching Webinars
The webinar above is part of our 1st Wednesdays series on Being a Coach – the practical stuff like running your coaching business. Register for the series here. Some topics we will tackle in the near future:
- Local marketing (coming to YouTube channel this week)
- Deep dive into affordable online advertising
- Gain visibility in search engines (SEO)
Let us know what other topics you’d like us to cover.
See you at our next webinar!