Awaken potential in others. Inspire your clients – and your teams – to greatness. Take your coaching to master level.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
Coacharya Coaching Mastery is primarily an intensive mentoring program to help you reach mastery levels in your own coaching practice. It’s open to coaches who will pursue their MCC from ICF or Master Practitioner from EMCC. The mentoring you will receive is far in excess of what is required to apply for these credentials.
All ICF MCC applications are through the Portfolio path. This means that the coach can choose their own path as far as training is concerned. Participants in our Coaching Mastery will be awarded a 30 hour certificate for successful completion of this program. Since ICF MCC requires a total of 75 hours, coaches can register for an additional 30 hour elective at a reduced price. The remaining 15 hours can be supplemented by our weekly webinar schedule, all of which is accredited.
Who This Course Is For
Coacharya’s Coaching Mastery program is for PCC-level coaches aspiring for coaching mastery. It forms part of the requirement of the ICF MCC application.
- Weekly 3-hour classroom sessions over 3 months, providing 30 credentialing hours to MCC
- Optional 30-hour elective to fulfill part of the 75 hour of training requirement (ICF)
- Optional synchronous live webinars to complete the 75 hours of training requirement
- Asynchronous self-study, practice and mentoring
- $4195 USD program fee paid in full
- Fortnightly submission of coaching session recordings with self-assessment on competencies for mentor feedback
- Attendance of all group sessions
- Mentors will support learners with 3 recordings with self-assessed transcripts for ICF submission within 3 months of close of program. Any additional support will incur an extra fee.