Coacharya is a world leader in training and mentoring coaches to mastery – both at ICF and EMCC.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
EMCC Global Quality Award (EQA)
Coacharya Coaching Mastery is primarily an intensive mentoring program to help you reach mastery levels in your own coaching practice. It’s open to coaches who will pursue their MCC from ICF or Master Practitioner from EMCC. The mentoring you will receive is far in excess of what is required to apply for these credentials.
Who This Course Is For
Coacharya’s Coaching Mastery program is for PCC-level coaches aspiring for coaching mastery. It forms part of the requirement of the ICF MCC application.
- Weekly 3-hour or 2-hour classroom sessions, providing 40 credentialing hours to MCC
- Optional synchronous live webinars to complete the 75 hours of training requirement
- Asynchronous self-study, practice and mentoring
- $4195 USD program fee paid in full
- Fortnightly submission of coaching session recordings with self-assessment on competencies for mentor feedback
- Attendance of all group sessions
- Mentors will support learners with 3 recordings with self-assessed transcripts for ICF submission within 3 months of close of program. Any additional support will incur an extra fee.