Awaken potential in others. Inspire your clients – and your teams – to greatness. This program transforms coaches into master coaches, and managers into leaders.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
Your Mastery Journey With Coacharya
- Enhance skills of PCC credentialed coaches to MCC requirement levels with 75 hours of additional blended learning classes in line with ICF requirements for 200 hours to MCC
- Train newcomers with no previous coach training to ICF PCC ACTP as well as EMCC SP and CCE BCC credentials and accreditations with 125 classroom hours to PCC
- Provide added skills in mentoring, supervision and systemic coaching, along with knowledge of OD, current leadership theories approaches, psychological (approaches) theories along with powerful self-discovery exercises blending eastern spiritual wisdom with western scientific knowledge.
The Mastering Leadership program is experiential, with focus on group interaction, practice and action learning to enhance understanding and practice of coaching competencies, mentoring and supervision, as required in order to complete the PCC ACTP, MCC (ICF) credential as well as EMCC SP and CCE BCC accreditations. Program includes observed mentored coaching with transcripts and recordings provided by learners. Participants are required to engage in peer coaching for a minimum of 100 hours.
In addition to training people in advanced skills of coaching oneself and others, this program trains learners in self-reflective coaching, systemic approach to coaching, along with mentoring and supervision skills. Participants are challenged to insights and learning by using models, tools and techniques such as visualisation, meditation, creating presence, communing through silence, communicating through metaphors. On a deeper level, participants discover their inner calling and begin to explore and integrate new awareness, insight or learning into their everyday living, behaviours and worldview using Coacharya framework of self-discovery in Creating Your Future.
In this Creating Your Future process we guide you with techniques to evoke deep self awareness, determination of one’s purpose, setting short and long term intent, leading to awareness of what needs to be done by overcoming limiting beliefs of ‘can’t do it’ or ‘not my job’ or even ‘who am I to attempt this’. We believe that everyone has the capacity to be a leader. All that they need is to awaken that potentiality within.
Contact Us About Coach Training
Thinking about joining a coach training program? Please get in touch. We're here to help.Contact Us
- Ethics & Coaching Mindset
- Psychological Theories
- Masterful Core Competencies Skills Development
- Management and Executive Coaching Skills Development
- Applied Leadership & Coaching
- Systemic Leadership Coaching
- Self Discovery & Create Your Future
- Supervision & Practice
- Group Mentoring
- Individual Mentoring
Why Train With Coacharya
Our training programs blend Western methodologies with Eastern philosophies. But that's just one reason why our coach training programs stand out. See why else training with us is a sound investment in your coaching future.
Who This Course Is For
This mastery leadership program is for coaches, executives, professional, and many others in many walks of life who feel the need to lead, and are ready now to take steps to train themselves in developing a leadership mindset.
Participants with a PCC coaching credential will likely submit this course as part of their MCC application. All others may use the course for professional development only or to apply for their ACC or PCC credential.
Expected Learner Outcomes
This program is valuable both as a source of adding knowledge and creating experiential wisdom. Participants may join to discover themselves in purpose and potential, and advance their career in awareness of their leadership actuality.
For participants seeking certification and credentialing, this program on its own is for 75 and 125 hours of classroom as required by learner, with added hours through synchronous trainer-led free webinars, paid masterty webinars if needed, paid additional mentoring, free asynchronous resources of videos, podcasts and blogs that provide ICF, EMCC, BCC approved pathways to credentials as stated. Participants can design their credentialing pathways to ICF, EMCC, BCC and other labels through formally accredited routes or Portfolio pathways. Coacharya will assist in helping participants decide and move forward.
- Weekly 3 hour classroom sessions over 6 months, providing 75 credentialing hours to MCC with synchronous live webinars as well as asynchronous self-study, practice and mentoring.
- Additional weekly 3 hour classroom sessions within these 6 months with additional synchronous tutor-led live webinar hours, as well as asynchronous self-study, practice and mentoring hours for those enrolled in for 125 hours of learning.
- Classes meet every week, on Monday, via Zoom from 8am EST to 11am EST
- First class will be on January 27, but you should attend the briefing session on January 20 if you’re able.
- Each session will address a theme with details as shown and where applicable with role play practice in class in break out rooms.
- Additional reading and related asynchronous resources listed in each section are eligible to comprise up to 20% of the total hours required for your credential application.
- As part of their learning and classroom hours requirements, interested learners should attend as many weekly webinars as possible. These are held on Wednesdays at 9 PM IST. Registration details and schedule are listed in the LMS.
What is coaching mastery?
Sep 25th 2020 • 7 min read
Companies pay huge amounts for executive coaching. 80% of companies do not measure returns. 95% of the companies get no returns whatsoever as an organizational…
Sep 11th 2020 • 3 min read
Guest Blog by Leon VanderPol and Ashu Khanna Leadership and leadership development is often focused on ‘doing’ over ‘being,’ and awareness remains at a surface…
Sep 11th 2020 • 5 min read
The Kubler Ross model is often described as the 5 stage model of grief management, through the stages of anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.…