Coacharya is a world leader in training and mentoring coaches to mastery – both at ICF and EMCC.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
EMCC Global Quality Award (EQA)
Coacharya Coaching Mastery is primarily an intensive mentoring program to help you reach mastery levels in your own coaching practice. It’s open to coaches who will pursue their MCC from ICF or Master Practitioner from EMCC. The mentoring you will receive is far in excess of what is required to apply for these credentials.
Choose Your Own Path to 75 Hours
All ICF MCC applications are through the Portfolio route. This means that you can choose you own path towards completing your required 75 hours of training. All participants in our Coaching Mastery will be awarded a 30-hour certificate for successful completion of this program. For those who need more hours, we offer multiple options:
- Complete the 30-hour course + 10 hours of additional work (see sidebar) + 35 hours of self-study = get a 75-hour certificate (at no extra cost)
- Complete the 30-hour course + one 30-hour elective + attend 15 free webinars = get a 75-hour certificate (elective is extra)
- Complete the 30-hour course + two 30-hour electives = get a 90-hour certificate (electives are extra)
Who This Course Is For
Coacharya’s Coaching Mastery program is for PCC-level coaches aspiring for coaching mastery. It forms part of the requirement of the ICF MCC application.
- Weekly 3-hour classroom sessions over 3 months, providing 30 credentialing hours to MCC
- Optional 30-hour elective to fulfill part of the 75 hour of training requirement (ICF)
- Optional synchronous live webinars to complete the 75 hours of training requirement
- Asynchronous self-study, practice and mentoring
- $4195 USD program fee paid in full
- Fortnightly submission of coaching session recordings with self-assessment on competencies for mentor feedback
- Attendance of all group sessions
- Mentors will support learners with 3 recordings with self-assessed transcripts for ICF submission within 3 months of close of program. Any additional support will incur an extra fee.
Pay for 30 hrs – Get 75
HOW IT WORKS
Due to the pandemic, ICF has changed the required 80% synchronous hours to 50%. This gives you more flexibility in how you earn the 75 needed for your MCC application. Register for our 30-hour Mastery course and complete additional work to get your full 75-hour certificate.
- Successfully complete Coaching Mastery (30)
- Present a public webinar on a coaching topic (2)
- Submit a mastery level coaching demo (1)
- Choose other synchronous activities (7)
- Self-study to arrive at your total of 75
There’s no extra fee for the extra hours and all the additional work you’ll do will be beneficial both to you and to the global coaching community.