Continue your coaching journey with our Advanced coach training program. Prepare for ICF PCC, Board Certified Coach or EMCC Senior Practitioner credentials.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
Board Certified Coach - CCE Accredited
Advanced Coach Training with Coacharya
Our Advanced accredited coach training program (ACTP) prepares learners for ICF’s PCC certification, EMCC’s EIA Senior Practitioner certification and CCE’s BCC (Board Certified Coach) certification. The 125 hour program is intended for coaches who do not hold any coaching credentials.
Coaches who currently hold the ICF ACC, EIA Foundation or EIA Practitioner credentials may complete the 65 hour bridge program. Please contact us for more details.
All Coacharya programs are delivered by PCC or MCC-credentialed coaches. Our training stands out as it effectively blends Eastern spirituality with Western psychology and focuses on individual leadership development in work and life, through the following techniques:
- Creation of self-awareness and mindlessness
- Self and social emotional mastery
- People orientation
- Excellence in communication
- Energy-based coaching
Participants learn to develop their own processes and models, go into deeper experiential learning of coaching competencies, and work on practical business oriented assignments such as coaching models, business models, and marketing approaches.
Why Train With Coacharya
Our training programs blend Western methodologies with Eastern philosophies. But that's just one reason why our coach training programs stand out. See why else training with us is a sound investment in your coaching future.
Start with PCC
Coacharya's programs are flexible. You can pursue your PCC with our 125 hour ACTP, or choose the 65 hour bridge if you already have credentials or coach training. Get in touch for details.
Who should attend
Past participants have included CEOs, CXOs, Heads of Human Resources/Learning & Development, consultants, and trainers from a variety of industry verticals.
Coacharya Advanced is meant for executives and professionals with substantial corporate experience, including:
- Executives and professional who wish to upgrade their current capabilities to apply in their current work and life. This includes those in career transitions or in retirement.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up founders who plan to branch out on their own using coaching as their business objective.
- Managers who could use coach training at their workplace
- Students pursuing professional graduate programs in business, law, psychology, and medicine.
We’re pleased to offer several program structures, suited to busy professionals:
- Weekly online programs over the course of 6 months, 2-3 hours per session
- Weekly face-to-face programs for 9 – 10 hours/day, over 6 – 12 days, over 3 – 6 months total
- Blended online and face-to-face – these programs usually start as face-to-face and the cohort decides on an online schedule as part of their experience.
50% of session time is spent on interactive discussion of concepts and coaching applications. This happens through trainer instruction, question and answers, discussion on books and videos, coaching role-plays relating to live issues, and discussion of cases. The other half of each session is spent on observed/mentored coaching in pairs and teams (dyads/triads/fishbowl formats).
Some of the Observed Coaching sessions are conducted via live teleclass mode to familiarize students with telephonic/audio coaching. This prepares learners to be effective when working with clients across all media and timezones.
You can see a detailed outline of all modules covered in our coach training programs here. Or, please get in touch with us to request a PDF copy.
All Advanced program learners are expected to attend 65 hours of classroom instruction. Additionally, they will receive 10 hours of mentoring with an MCC level coach, and 100 hours of peer coaching. Finally, learners complete at least 2 assignments to witness their self-study throughout the program.
Upon successful fulfillment of Coacharya requirements outlined above, participants can apply for credentials through the portfolio route with ICF, EMCC and CCE. This involves submitting a log of experiential coaching hours, undergoing a written test, and submitting 2 coaching conversation recordings and transcripts.
How our Advanced coach training is different
Coacharya Advanced coach training covers all the coaching competencies required by ICF, EMCC and CCE, while incorporating the following into the learner experience:
- Yoga and meditation techniques for awareness
- Advanced concepts of mindlessness for awareness and presence
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for reframing, awareness and action
- Appreciative Inquiry for communication and actions
- Positive Psychology for reframing, awareness and action
Learning in Coacharya programs occurs through reflection, practice and action. Our focus is on transformation and coaching mastery, even within the limited time of the program. We emphasize the journey, rather than the outcome. You can read more about what makes Coacharya special and learn about our training approach.