Prepare for ICF PCC, Board Certified Coach or EMCC Senior Practitioner credentials.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
Board Certified Coach - CCE Accredited
Coacharya’s Accredited Coach Training Program
Our accredited coach training program (ACTP), prepares learners for ICF’s PCC certification, EMCC’s EIA Senior Practitioner certification and CCE’s BCC (Board Certified Coach) certification. The 135 hour program is intended for coaches who do not hold any coaching credentials (125 hours of classroom + 10 hours of mentoring).
Coaches who currently hold the ICF ACC, EIA Foundation or EIA Practitioner credentials may complete the 65 hour bridge program. Please contact us for more details.
All Coacharya programs are delivered by PCC or MCC-credentialed coaches. Our training stands out as it effectively blends Eastern spirituality with Western psychology and focuses on individual leadership development in work and life, through the following techniques:
- Creation of self-awareness and mindlessness
- Self and social emotional mastery
- People orientation
- Excellence in communication
- Energy-based coaching
Participants learn to develop their own processes and models, go into deeper experiential learning of coaching competencies, and work on practical business oriented assignments such as coaching models, business models, and marketing approaches.
Why Train With Coacharya
Our training programs blend Western methodologies with Eastern philosophies. But that's just one reason why our coach training programs stand out. See why else training with us is a sound investment in your coaching future.
Start with PCC
Coacharya's programs are flexible. You can pursue your PCC with our 135 hour ACTP, or choose the 65 hour bridge if you already have credentials or coach training. Get in touch for details.
Who should attend
Past participants have included CEOs, CXOs, Heads of Human Resources/Learning & Development, consultants, and trainers from a variety of industry verticals.
Coacharya Advanced is meant for executives and professionals with substantial corporate experience, including:
- Executives and professional who wish to upgrade their current capabilities to apply in their current work and life. This includes those in career transitions or in retirement.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up founders who plan to branch out on their own using coaching as their business objective.
- Managers who could use coach training at their workplace
- Students pursuing professional graduate programs in business, law, psychology, and medicine.
Globally, our programs are offered virtually, via Zoom. Classes meet weekly, for 3 hours at a time, on a set day and time.
50% of session time is spent on interactive discussion of concepts and coaching applications. This happens through trainer instruction, question and answers, discussion on books and videos, coaching role-plays relating to live issues, and discussion of cases. The other half of each session is spent on observed/mentored coaching in pairs and teams (dyads/triads/fishbowl formats).
Some of the Observed Coaching sessions are conducted via live teleclass mode to familiarize students with telephonic/audio coaching. This prepares learners to be effective when working with clients across all media and timezones.
You can see a detailed outline of all modules covered in our coach training programs here. Or, please get in touch with us to request a PDF copy.
All learners are expected to attend all classroom hours, but they must attend a minimum of 80%. Additionally, learners commit to at least 2 hours of self-study, reflection and assignments for each 3 hours of class. Upon completion of classroom hours and assignments, learners participate in an additional 10 hours of mentoring with an MCC level coach. Requirements may change from time to time, but will be outlined in an intake agreement that all learners must sign before they enroll.
Upon successful fulfillment of Coacharya requirements, participants can apply for credentials through the ACTP route or portfolio route* with ICF (PCC), EMCC (EIA Senior Practitioner) and CCE (Board Certified Coach / BCC). This involves submitting a log of experiential coaching hours, undergoing a written test, and submitting 2 coaching conversation recordings and transcripts.
* Coacharya’s program is an ACTP program, but as part of it we provide learners with mentoring and feedback on recorded coaching sessions, thereby allowing participants to apply via portfolio route. Further information on various PCC path requirements can be viewed on ICF’s website.
How Coacharya’s coach training is different
Coacharya coach training covers all the coaching competencies required by ICF, EMCC and CCE, while incorporating the following into the learner experience:
- Yoga and meditation techniques for awareness
- Advanced concepts of mindlessness for awareness and presence
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for reframing, awareness and action
- Appreciative Inquiry for communication and actions
- Positive Psychology for reframing, awareness and action
Learning in Coacharya programs occurs through reflection, practice and action. Our focus is on transformation and coaching mastery, even within the limited time of the program. We emphasize the journey, rather than the outcome. You can read more about what makes Coacharya special and learn about our training approach.