My coaching mantra is: See more, hear more, love more, illuminate more, be more, and do less. – Nobantu Mpotulo, MCC
Coaching from your roots or somatic coaching is a powerful model. It focuses on the ‘who’ of the client. The change comes not because they gained new knowledge; it comes from the insights that change who they are. Nobantu helps us understand this through her various experiences and examples.
She also explains the importance of being present for the client, how simple observations can bring about massive changes, and the power of silence.
- Coaching from your roots
- What does it look like?
- How to cultivate it as a habit
- The importance of staying with the client
- Masculine and feminine; heart and spine; solar and lunar
- The heart aspect of coaching from your roots (Somatic coaching)
- The power of silence
- The relation between body and mind
Webinar: Coaching From Your Roots and Heart
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.