“A coaching culture is one where the principles, beliefs, and mindsets driving people’s behaviours in the workplace are deeply rooted in the discipline of coaching. It is a culture where people coach each other all the time as a natural part of meetings, reviews and one-to-one discussions of all kinds.” – Clutterbuck et al., 2016.
A coaching culture leads to creating a team spirit that helps achieve a shared goal. However, most of the times coaching is viewed as a remedial measure, a way to fix something instead of a tool to actually improve something.
- the coaching culture and the ecosystem it creates in the organisation.
- Leaders v/s coach and the benefits of leadership with a coaching approach
- how to introduce coaching in an organisation
- how coaching helps build team spirit
- Measures of trust and how a leader can inspire trust
Webinar: Coaching in Organizations
Like to listen instead? We have a podcast!
This session is also available as audio-only on our podcast. Listen below or find Coach to Lead wherever you listen to podcasts.