Coaching for Social Change – The Barefoot Leadership Initiative
We are pleased to be speaking at the 5th annual World Business and Executive Coach Summit, held via live webinar during May and June this year.
We will present the concept of ‘Coaching for Social Change — The Barefoot Leadership Initiative’, a relevant topic globally, and more specifically in India. Our hope is to provide you with the coaching tools to elicit societal upheaval at a grassroots level.
Every year, WBECS brings together the pre-eminent thought leaders from the coaching industry where they introduce their insights, tools, resources, frameworks and methodologies.
The focus of the Summit is to support you in improving the quality of your coaching skills, enabling you to deliver more value and gain significantly better results for yourself and those you coach.
Throughout May and early June you can attend the Pre-Summit of more than 40 world-class sessions, completely sales pitch free and at not cost.
We will be sharing the virtual stage with an illustrious line-up of leading experts from the coaching industry, sharing their insights:
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith (Global Thinkers50 award winner)
- Ken Blanchard (Business & Leadership thought leader)
- David Peterson (Global Head of Leadership & Development at Google)
- Liz Wiseman (Author of Mulitpliers & Thinkers50 award winner)
- Carol Kauffman (CEO of Harvard Institute of Coaching)
- Mark Thompson (CEO of Virgin Unite and Richard Branson’s coach)
- Jim Kouzes (Leadership guru)
- Judith Glaser (Conversation Intelligence world leading expert)
- Jim Clifton (CEO of Gallup, Strengthsfinder)
- Peter Cheese (CEO of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, 140k members globally)
WBECS caters for both seasoned professional coaches with decades of coaching experience and also those new to the coaching profession. You will certainly find sessions that cater to your experience level.
You can expect a truly exceptional learning experience at this unique once a year online event, having an opportunity to develop your skills from the very best in the coaching industry.
I hope you will be able to join us.
Ram S. Ramanathan, PCC, BCC
Mentor Coach, Coacharya