As far as we know, EUM is the first (and only, for now) pschometric designed specifically with teams and systemic work in mind. We at Coacharya love EUM and we use it in our systemic work with corporate clients. Because we believe in EUM so much and want as many of you as possible to learn about EUM, we’ve decided to offer this first ever EUM program for a fee of $349. Future programs will be priced at full price.
- This event has passed.
Psychometric for Systemic Work – EUM (30 Elective)
September 21 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM IST
Systemic coaching requires an understanding of the individual and the system to which (s)he belongs. EUM (Existential Universe Mapper) is a bi-focal framework, which maps the individual (through EUM-I) and the organization (through EUM-O)
This provides deep insights into the relationship of the individual with the system and his/her patterns of engagement.
EUM-O serves both as a diagnostic lens as well as an OD tool to co-design viable organizations, and enable strategic fitness. The organization identity report provides deep insights into:
- How the organization perceives itself and what it wishes to become
- How it deals with various tensions and polarities
- The issues which need to be addressed to enhance fitness
The EUM-I enables an exploration and portrayal of an individual’s identity and role taking on a wide canvas. Unlike some other tools that are deterministic and are based on an “a priori” construct of types of people, the EUM-I addresses people as vested with a range of potentials, allowing for their unfolding through a process of dynamic engagement with their context.
The key benefits of EUM from a coaching perspective are as follows-
1. Helps the coach develop a coaching strategy.
2. Helps the organization to dovetail individual development needs with larger organizational issues.
3. Provides an empathetic understanding of the individual without boxing them into categories.
4. Harnesses the untapped potential of the individual rather than focus on behavioural correction.
5. Provides a wide range of reports at the individual and organizational levels.
Please note: This is a bi-weekly course, with classes taking place every Tuesday and Friday 6 pm to 9 pm IST.