- This event has passed.
Prepare for ICF ACC – ICF Level 1, formerly ACSTH. If you want to get your PCC, once you complete Coaching Foundation, you can move on to Advanced Coaching. Completing both courses qualifies as a Level 2, formerly ACTP, ICF program. Please scroll down for an overview of how the programs fit together. You can also explore paths to credentials here.
What to expect from Coaching Foundation at Coacharya:
- 80 hours of coach training – 40 in live classes and 40 on assignments, reading and reflections
- Meets weekly, via Zoom, for 20 consecutive weeks, for 2 hours at a time (with break)
- Access to an online learning portal with required course materials
- 10 hours of mentoring with PCC or MCC coach included in fees
- Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations, and reflections
- Successful completion qualifies to apply for ICF ACC
How Coacharya Programs Fit Together
What Alumni Say About Tracy
“She is hands down one of the most present and compassionate teachers and coaches I have ever worked with. She has a quiet and powerful ability to challenge my assumptions that have led to shifting my perspective in extraordinarily important ways. She is an incredibly open and inclusive teacher as well. In addition to her depth of skills in facilitation and coaching, she brings mastery as a meditation teacher. I have had a meditation practice for over 20 years and have engaged in many guided meditations, and Tracy is really the most gifted guide I have sat with in both her approach and application. I highly recommend her as a facilitator, teacher, and coach.” — Paula Di Rita Wishart