We could all use a safe space where we can let things out or simply feel connected to others. That’s why we’ve decided to bring back our support groups
How Support Groups Work
- Register for support groups using the Register button.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes the Zoom link.
- You can drop in to any scheduled support group as much as you like. They will take place Thursday and Sunday at 6pm IST, until further notice. You can convert to your local timezone here.
- When you join, you’ll need to e-sign the support group agreement and code of conduct (MANDATORY)
- A facilitator (who is a trained coach or counselor) will anchor the call.
- All sessions will be in English.
- You will have the ability to edit your display name for anonymity.
- The calls will not be recorded.
- You can speak up or just listen to others sharing their experiences.
Support groups are meant to be a safe space to express what you’re going through and connect with others who may be in the same boat. There’s no judgment, commitment or expectations.