Transformational Presence (Alan Seale)
February 24, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST$1895
This 30-hour Masterclass is presented in partnership with Alan Seale and the Center for Transformational Presence. The program is accredited under Coacharya’s ACTP, which means learners that successfully complete it may use these 30 hours towards their portfolio application (ICF), as part of their Coacharya coach training program, or to renew their ICF credentials.
About the Facilitator, Alan Seale
Alan Seale is a mentor, coach, and teacher for leaders, coaches, and people from all over the world who are committed to making a difference. Through his courses and personal mentoring, he serves clients from six continents. He is the Founder and Director of the Center for Transformational Presence, an inspiring and engaging speaker, and the author of seven books that have been published in seven languages.
Alan has been a keynote speaker for leadership and coaching conferences in North and South America as well as in Europe, including International Coach Federation (ICF) Global Conferences, the ICF Latin America Leadership Congress, and ICF regional conferences in the U.K., Sweden, Romania, and Spain. Most recently, he was a keynote speaker for the Global Summit on Conscious Leadership in Montréal, Canada.
- Coaching related content that can be used for renewal of credentials with ICF, EMCC, and others such as CCE.
- The curriculum is rooted in his coaching work with global-level leadership teams at IKEA and on his most recent book, Transformational Presence: How To Make a Difference in a Rapidly Changing World.
- This mastery webinar series shall provide you powerful yet practical skills, tools, and frameworks needed for navigating today’s complex, and uncertain world.
- Transformational Presence can help you become a new kind of coach and leader—one who is:
- More present and more aware of what is happening on many levels within a situation
- More receptive to messages, signals, and information all around, both seen and unseen, spoken and unspoken
- More responsive to the emerging realities of today and tomorrow
- More creative and innovative
- More resilient in the face of challenge and disappointment