Youth Coaching Training Program (30 hrs.)
June 29 @ 8:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST
This course is for people with previous coaching experience who want to specialize or upskill in coaching teenagers and young people, such as:
- Experienced coaches who’d like to learn more about coaching young people (13-25+ years old)
- Coaches wanting to specialize in youth coaching
- Coaches who’d like to expand their work to include youth coaching
Individuals who don’t have previous coaching experience can join our upcoming 60-hour program, which covers Coaching Foundation as well as Youth Coaching.
- Qualify for ICF PCC, EMCC SP, CCE BCC renewal hours and if applicable hours to credentials
- Acquire skills in applying coaching and mentoring to working with youth
- Learn basics of teenage and young adult behaviour
- Deeper understanding of Coaching young people 11 – 25 years’ old
- Confidence coaching teenagers and young people
- Become aware of self-limiting beliefs and practices so as to act on them and help teenagers and young people to overcome their personal barriers to grow in self-awareness and confidence
- Deliver effective coaching for young people 11 – 25 years’ old
- Be aware of the differences between adult and youth coaching, and the ethical practises associated to coaching young people
- Weekly 2 hours over 12 weeks as synchronous 24 live classroom hours
- Additional 6 asynchronous self-study assignments for total 30-hour certification
- 80% attendance mandatory for certification and completion of all assignments
Coacharya alumni are eligible for discount on fees. Please contact us for more details and to register.
This 30-hour elective course can be used as CPD / CCE for credential renewal, or as part of your ACSTH, ACTP or Portfolio route application at ICF or towards your EMCC accreditation. The type of certificate you will receive depends on other accredited training you’ve completed at Coacharya and what sort of credential you currently hold. Please contact us for more details.
Please convert the start time to your local timezone.
Classes meet weekly, via Zoom, for 2 hours
Completion requirements include assignments, coaching evaluations and reflections.
Participants will have access to an online learning portal with all course materials.