Watching Schitt’s Creek on repeat wasn’t the only thing that kept us smiling in 2020. It’s thanks to you, our supportive and generous community, that we’re growing and thriving. Together, we can truly democratize coaching globally. Here’s what we’re especially proud of in 2020.
- We now have 1000 alumni (trained coaches) worldwide
- 50 of those are MCCs, making us #1 for Mastery
- We won the EMCC Coaching Award as a business, and Magda won a Maverick of the Year Stevie Award
- Over 500 coaches participated in peer coaching
- We launched a Coaching Marketplace to help coaches source clients
- We hosted 56 sessions at Awake Aware Arise, with 100+ speakers
- Peter Hawkins helped us officially launch our 30-hour elective program
- We launched our first ever Youth Leadership Program
- EMCC accredited us at EQA level, making us eligible for fast track
- We expanded our content offering with support groups (when they were needed) and Wonder Women Wednesdays interviews
- We increased our corporate offering with scalable 15, 30 and 60-hour coach training programs (Want this at your workplace? Contact us!)
We have a busy 2021 planned for you so look out for exciting announcements in your inbox. Let’s close 2020 with a bit of advice from Ram, which all of us will follow in our commitment to you, our community:
“Awareness does not always lead to Action. Action does not always lead to a new Anchored Habit. That’s why New Year’s resolutions fail 90% of the time. Be committed to act consistently, with accountability on awareness of what needs to change for the better, to become your best self.”
See you next year when hindsight truly is 2020!